Re: [carfree_cities] SUV ad

  • Simon Baddeley
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2001
      Hi Bill

      Won't civil litigation - as with smoking and now increasingly with guns -
      eventually be the American way of getting to the heart of this type of
      behaviour - especially when it's expressed in the celebratory manner you
      describe?

      Regards

      Simon Baddeley
      34 Beaudesert Road
      Handsworth
      Birmingham B20 3TG
      United Kingdom
      England
      00 44 121 554 9794
      mobile 07775 655842

      Anyone who walks across a parking lot or cycles very much is familiar
      with drivers who have the attitude of "nothing wrong with me asserting
      my superior bulk and speed to cut off that slow thing." Are these
      attitudes being fostered into a movement.

      I'd like to hear from anyone who has seen this commercial and has a
      better grasp of the details.

      It raises the question, when will someone be punished for promoting
      unsafe driving?

      Bill