New host for Carfree.com

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2001
      Hi All,

      Carfree.com has been moved to a new server but the URL
      is of course the same:

      http://www.carfree.com/

      I'd appreciate feedback regarding performance of the new
      server, off list at:

      postmaster@...

      I believe that my e-mail problems of the past week are
      now resolved.

      Thanks & regards,

      -- ### --

      J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities
      postmaster@... Carfree.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2004
        Hi All,

        Carfree.com is now hosted on a new machine with greater
        traffic capability. If you have some time, please have
        a look at the site on the new machine:

        http://www.carfree.com/

        This might also be a good time to take a look at the new
        City Photographs site:

        http://www.carfree.com/cpix/

        Please advise of any difficulties OFF LIST.

        Thanks,

        -- ### --