Re: Bombing Afghanistan is Not the Way to Defeat al-Qaida

  • Mike Lacey
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
      Very interesting, do you have a media reference to his speech? I've
      noticed an alarming correlation between size of vehicle and
      likelihood to sport American flag. Sounds like your environment
      minister's piece is a good weapon in exposing this hypocrisy.

      Mike

      --- In carfree_cities@y..., "Boileau,Pierre [NCR]"
      Interestingly,

      > Our Environment Minister has suggested that individuals should fight
      > terrorism by getting out of their cars and using public transit.
      This would