Re: [carfree_cities] Bombing Afghanistan is Not the Way to Defeat al-Qaida

  • John O. Andersen
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
      Glad you sent it to us though. It's good to know others are starting to
      speak out against this. Patriotism doesn't mean shutting down our brains,
      even though many in America seem to be acting like it does.

      John Andersen
      Unconventional Ideas at http://www.unconventionalideas.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2001
        Very interesting, do you have a media reference to his speech? I've
        noticed an alarming correlation between size of vehicle and
        likelihood to sport American flag. Sounds like your environment
        minister's piece is a good weapon in exposing this hypocrisy.

        Mike

        --- In carfree_cities@y..., "Boileau,Pierre [NCR]"
        Interestingly,

        > Our Environment Minister has suggested that individuals should fight
        > terrorism by getting out of their cars and using public transit.
        This would