Employment

  • Richard Moseley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2001
      I will be finishing my degree next summer in the UK and will be looking to
      work for 6-9 months in my year off. What I would ideally like to do is to
      work for an organisation (voluntary or otherwise) who are looking to
      research these sorts of ideas of car-free cities or similar radical ideas
      regarding transport. I have already tried a few groups, but I am hoping that
      some of you might be able to provide me with some inspiration of
      organisations worth approaching (preferably in an English-speaking European
      (perhaps America)country).

      Any ideas would be much appreciated

      Richard