Car ownership in relation to income

  • Jennings, Helen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2001
      We are trying to find some information on how income levels effect car
      ownership. This is particularly in relationship to where the increase in
      cars will come from large new developments or just a general increase in
      incomes of people already living in the area. Does anyone know if such a
      study exists. I am particularly interested in the Australian example but
      information from other countries would be useful too.

      Helen Jennings
      Neighbourhood Access & Parking Liaison
      Email hjenning@...