October Issue of New Colonist Online!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2001
      The October issue of The New Colonist is online now at
      http://www.newcolonist.com We have postponed our scheduled Urban
      Rivers issue till November so that we could present an exploration of
      reactions to the World Trade Center attack on September 11th. We have
      included a report from the ground by New York correspondent Rob Donner,
      an interview with the EPA and Maryland's Office on Smart Growth on the
      effects the attacks may have on urban development, and many other
      articles asking waht we are going to make of ourselves in the wake of
      this horrible act.

      Our regular features, including Citysongs, Street Food, and the Roadkill
      Bill cartoon, are still there, as well as a new survey and the first
      installment of our Living LA feature, all on The New Colonist at
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      Thank you,

      http://www.living-room.org
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      "An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind."
      M. K. Gandhi