RE: [carfree_cities] neoliberalism (was Re: Digest Number 460)

  • Boileau,Pierre [NCR]
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
      Wow Ronald,

      Who wrote this?

      <Molestation, intimidation, vulgarity, obnoxious behavior are the
      earmark of mass transit. Police can not protect women riding or
      leaving the trains and being followed or accosted by hoodlums.
      Give me road rage any time. At least the bastards had enough money to
      own or steal a car and they do not know if I have a gun under my seat.>

      It sounds like they were at war long before the tragic events of Sept. 11th.

      Pierre.