OT: Portland Streetcar Packed!

  • John O. Andersen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2001
      I was downtown today doing a job which took several hours. During that time, I watched several streetcars go by and they were all packed full, standing room only.

      Perhaps some of that was the summer tourist crowd???

      In any case, it looks like the streetcar is a big hit here.

      John Andersen
      Unconventional Ideas at http://www.unconventionalideas.com