Re: [carfree_cities] Humor Lines Desired for Art-Festival Interaction w kids

  • Mark Rauterkus
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2001
      (Sent again with the correct "DATE".)

      Hi All,

      Forward to me or to the list some short (1-2-3 liners) bits that would dig
      at cars and traffic in a city, please.

      I'm in charge of a kids area at a Pittsburgh arts festival (3 days starts
      Aug 10). Plus, I'm helping with a Public Access TV show, The Art of News.
      So, the idea is to set up a mini-TV studio at the arts festival for kids --
      and ask them to do a "Traffic Report."

      (Yes, we'll get model releases signed from parent/guardian.)

      We'd love to have some "scripts" ready that poke fun at local-news TV
      coverage of the traffic situations. And, we could easily pepper the updates
      with some CAR FREE jargon, insights, perspectives. But, I need a growing
      list of content nuggets that would be suitable.

      Fresh ideas welcomed.....

      Thanks.

      Mark Rauterkus
      mark@...