Urban Dream Homes for Families: A Idea Whose Time has Come?

  • John O. Andersen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 10:03 AM
      With all of the problems associated with sprawl (traffic, air pollution, ugly landscapes, etc.), I would think the time had come to promote the idea of urban dream homes.

      Does anyone know of families with school age children who are choosing to live in the city? If so, I'd like to learn more about such families; their lifestyle, how they handle transportation, social life for their children, schools, etc.

      We're considering a move into the city next year, and want to do some research ahead of time.

      John Andersen
      Unconventional Ideas at http://www.unconventionalideas.com