Re: [carfree_cities] Carfree plug

  • John O. Andersen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2001
      Duane,

      Thanks for this article about Portland. I actually rode the streetcar last
      weekend during the opening celebrations. It's great.

      We're thinking seriously about moving downtown. Our situation is a bit
      complicated though because I own and operate a carpet cleaning business
      which includes a big van. We also have two young children.

      John Andersen
      Portland, Oregon
      Unconventional Ideas at http://www.unconventionalideas.com