RE: RE: [carfree_cities] Montréal: Ile-Sainte-Hé lène/Ile-Notre-Dame carfree?

  • Ronald Dawson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5 12:05 AM
      Louis-Luc wrote:
      >Yes. Quebec is known to be the province where car drivers are the
      >least respectful towards other road users. We're behind other
      >Canadian provinces and most other countries. Is it why Quebec has the
      >world's highest suicide rate? There might be a relationship :-(
      >Louis-Luc

      I don't think it is the reason for such a high rate, but your right that a
      lot of people drive as if they were in a Formula 1 race or maybe they are
      just Jacques Villeneuve wanna be's.

      I did find a interesting almost carfree thing at MSNBC that others might
      want to read. http://www.msnbc.com/news/381520.asp Till later,
      Dawson