Re: [carfree_cities] Re: For those in California.

  • Jym Dyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001
      > "The Friends of Southern California's Highways, a Community
      > Grass-Roots Organization..."
      >
      > It wasn't enough for them to be just grass-roots, or just
      > community based, no, they are BOTH, in Capital Letters!

      =v= Pretty funny, since what he advocates is decimating
      communities and paving over grass.

      =v= I say "he" because the owner of this domain is just this
      guy who spends his time flaming on Usenet newsgroups on behalf
      of roads at any cost.

      =v= Speaking of community, "Frequently Asked Questions" is a
      very nice artifact of online discussion groups: a corroborative
      document that emerges from what a "virtual community" expresses
      the most interest in. This website instead gives us a bunch
      of opinionated babble in a Q&A format. It should be called
      Questions Nobody Asked.
      <_Jym_>