Vacation, new pages

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2001
      Hi All,

      I'll be out of touch for a couple of weeks. TJ and Rick will be
      your moderators (not that this well-behaved forum needs much
      moderation!)

      In a great rush, I've just posted the framework for a new site
      on energy. Visit my home page at:

      http://www.jhcrawford.com/

      and follow the third link to Energy Future:

      http://www.jhcrawford.com/energy/index.html

      This isn't a very pretty site yet, and I'm still working out
      the ideas. "Beautification" will come later, when the content
      is more or less complete.

      Hope this gives you some food for thought!

      Regards & have a good summer,

      -- ### --

      J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities
      postmaster@... Carfree.com