Re: [carfree_cities] German Film

  • Simon Baddeley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2001
      Thank you Sylvia. The film was "Anatomie". I didn't see all of it as my
      daughter got it out to watch after her exams and I saw just a bit of it and
      noticed the way people got around - as you point out - in a sort of taken
      for granted reliance on buses, trains and bicycles. Now I'll have to see
      more and try to ignore the plot! Sounds like a good place - nasty medical
      conspiracies notwithstanding. Of course it's a famous city for its culture
      and architecture anyway but I had no idea it was that civilised!

      Best wishes