Re: [carfree_cities] Thoreau Institute book

  • Simon Baddeley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2001
      They are good for us. One because it shows "our" arguments on the mainstream
      agenda and so needing better and better serious rebuttal and because - in
      the Kuhnian sense - it prompts us to be in our toes in developing more and
      more astute and disciplined arguments and to collect better and better data.
      So the debate advances!