Re: [carfree_cities] "Biking is Weird" (from the Seattle Carfree list)

  • renegadebuddhacoach
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
      ... I've only seen bikers who ride for
      distances, mostly uninterrupted by traffic, using toe clips. Wouldn't it be
      difficult to travel to work or school, constantly stopping, yielding, etc.
      with toe clips? ...

      Clipless pedals are very easy to use getting in an out is no problem at all.

      buddha

      NetZero Platinum
      No Banner Ads and Unlimited Access
      Sign Up Today - Only $9.95 per month!