Re: Req: Help! Research Material

  • fort-fun@home.com
    Message 1 of 14 , May 29, 2001
      Neway...thank y'all for helping me find stuff...sorry I'm so late, too
      busy with this essay and school and all...ummm...So far it's better
      than I thought...I now have to cut down on the amount of words that I
      am doing...or perhaps drop a perspective.

      My paper goes somehow like so:
      Intro:
      -"City"
      -the City 2day
      -car's effect
      --Pollution: SOx NOx CO CO2 VOCs MTBE MMT noise etc

      Claim 1: Vehicular pollution...what's the bestway to fix? (Carfree,
      New Urban, Garden, "Sustainable" cities)

      Claim 2: "Sprawl"... (Carfree, New Urban, Garden, "Sustainable"
      cities)

      Claim 3: Heat & Power Efficiency

      Conclusion: Carfree best (of course) however as an intermediary the
      NewUrban is the way to go as it supports the highest density
      (increasing masst.port usage and reduces "sprawl" and increases heat
      and power efficiency) though not as well as carfree...

      The paper's type is: "Environmental Sciences/Studies..."

      Thanx again to all that helped me find resources...

      andrew REKER