new carfree developments

  • eric.britton@ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2001
      Mr. Rauch's latest heads up reminded us to do something that had been
      sitting there in our overburdened desk waiting to be done. So if you go to
      Today!, the paperless journal of Earth Car Free Day at www.carfreeday.com,
      you will see that today's number is consecrated to a synopsis of our
      available information on "CarFree Living in Europe (mainly)".

      We do this because we know that it will be interesting to the pretty large
      group of people who regularly consult the site, and since it gives us an
      open public stocking area for future information and updates on this
      important topic.

      And if you have other ideas for articles, similar good links et al, we will
      be pleased to hear from you.

      Eric Britton

      Earth Car Free Day is permanently at www.carfreeday.com
      Sustainable Development and Social Justice

      The Commons ___technology, economy, society ___
      Eric.Britton@... Tel: +331 4326 1323
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2001
        Went to Today today. Nice issue & thanks for the links!

        >Mr. Rauch's latest heads up reminded us to do something that had been
        >sitting there in our overburdened desk waiting to be done. So if you go to
        >Today!, the paperless journal of Earth Car Free Day at www.carfreeday.com,
        >you will see that today's number is consecrated to a synopsis of our
        >available information on "CarFree Living in Europe (mainly)".

        etc.

        -- ### --

        J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities
        postmaster@... Carfree.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2001
          Sorry folks for the last posting--it was supposed to be off-list.

          Your Embarrassed Moderator

          -- ### --

          J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities
          postmaster@... Carfree.com