Re: What are gas prices around the US

  • fort-fun@home.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 25, 2001
      --- In carfree_cities@y..., "duane cuthbertson" <dcuthber@h...> wrote:
      > Here in Oklahoma it is $1.55 per gallon of Unleaded. And we are
      usually one
      > of the cheapest in the country. GO GAS PRICES GO!

      Here (NOCO) it ranges from 1,62S (UNL/Sinclair on the main drag) to
      1,78S (UNL/Conoco-on the ) a gallon. For Diesel takeaway three cents
      at each location. for Super add 10c per gallon and for Premium add
      20c per gallon. Also in the last two weeks the price went up about
      16c around the state (CO) to 1,67S. Hey, and it's still going
      up...pretty soon i'll have to start charging for rides go Wendy's
      :)...

      --Andrew Reker.
    • Robert J. Matter
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 25, 2001
        Here is a photo I took April 19, 2001 on Fullerton St. in Chicago:

        http://pages.prodigy.net/rjmatter/gallery/GAS.jpg

        -Bob Matter
        Hammond, Indiana
        United States of Automobiles
        ----------------------------
        "You shouldn't have to fire up a 4,000-pound
        car to go three miles and back." --Lee Iacocca

        duane cuthbertson wrote:

        > Here in Oklahoma it is $1.55 per gallon of Unleaded. And we are usually one
        > of the cheapest in the country. GO GAS PRICES GO!
      • Ronald Dawson
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 25, 2001
          Duane Cuthbertson wrote:
          >Here in Oklahoma it is $1.55 per gallon of Unleaded. And we are usually one
          >of the cheapest in the country. GO GAS PRICES GO!

          I know your asking for prices in the USA, but here in Canada (specifically
          St.Laurent, Quebec). I noticed at a Petro-Canada near by to be 84.9(CDN)
          cents a liter. Though last week I believe it was around 87.9(CDN) cents a
          liter.
          Dawson
        • Lanyon, Ryan
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 26, 2001
            I saw 81.9 (CDN) last night - very high for Ottawa. We even have a web site
            for people to submit gas prices at various location -
            www.ottawagasprices.com. The webmaster is very supportive and even once
            posted an article about how cycling can save money by not buying gas!

          • Boileau,Pierre [NCR]
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 26, 2001
              Here in Ottawa it's been between 78 and 80 cents (CDN) per litre.

              By my rough calculations, that's between US$1.86 per US gallon and US$1.91
              per US gallon.

              Cheers

              Pierre.