Re: [carfree_cities] [Fwd: [urb-eco] bush does it for us -- really]

  • Simon Baddeley
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7 6:30 PM
      My guess is that the most resolute, influential and erudite opposition to
      Bush's policies will originate in America. Theologians know good and evil
      aren't polar. They are proximate. The devil seeks the location of the
      greatest good to do his work and where more tempting to fight the good fight
      than amid evil doers.