A place to denounce idiot drivers.

  • 3L
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2001
      Hi,
      I've just come across a web site made to denounce bad
      vehicle drivers, at least show their faulty behaviour to the net. Go to
      Quebec in "This month's idiot" and you will see what happened on my way one
      morning. There are more in the archives for other provinces and the US.
      Check it out, and denounce any idiot driver you may find, even outside
      Canada, and US.

      Go to http://www.idiotdriveralert.com

      Louis-Luc