A sad story.

  • Ronald Dawson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      While getting that article about the streetcars in Portland I also came
      across this. Dawson

      From
      http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/news/oregonian/01/04/lc_
      21fatal02.frame

      Traffic Fatality
      Monday, April 2, 2001

      Ginger Peterson, 78, of Bend died Saturday in a car crash on Oregon 138E
      about 38 miles east of Roseburg. She was a passenger in a car driven by her
      husband, James A. Peterson, 81. He apparently fell asleep and the vehicle
      struck a tree about 3:30 p.m., according to Oregon State Police. James
      Peterson was taken to Mercy Medical Center in Roseburg. He was treated for
      injuries and was released Sunday.

      Copyright 2001 Oregon Live