Today on Earth Car Free Day: Special New Colonist Issue on CarFree Cities

  • eric.britton@ecoplan.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 4:05 AM
      This is to let you know that the TODAY selection for Earth Car Free Day for
      April 2nd, following the awful April 1st debacle of "Music City USA Car-Full
      Day", is the entire Special Issue on CarFree Cities of our good friends over
      at The New Colonist. Read all about it at www.carfreeday.com

      (For tomorrow's Today selection, we have given into incredible popular
      pressure (two people) who have asked us to make one-click available the
      original World War II US poster, "When you ride alone you ride with
      Hitler!". This carshare publicity is a large pdf file, but it is virus
      free.)

      And while you are wandering about in out site, don't forget to sign in. All
      it takes is a click, and a conscience.

      We know we are going to hear from you,

      Eric Britton

      PS. We need your nominations and suggestions for future TODAY pieces that
      will help wake up and inform.

      Earth Car Free Day 2001 is at www.carfreeday.com
      "We must be the change we wish to see"

      The Commons ___technology, economy, society ___
      Eric.Britton@... Tel: +331 4326 1323 URL ecoplan.org