Re: [carfree_cities] Re: [RFC-A] RATS to the US. (cross post)

  • Richard Moseley
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29 5:57 AM
      Sorry for being so slow. Here in the UK some of us are not so clued up on
      the state of American affairs !! Certainly true with regards to the point
      that Crawford made, but are local mayors really aware of the possibilities
      of a car-free city at this time, or is it something that we have to hope for
      in the future.

      RM