Re: [carfree_cities] Neutral Gear?

  • Simon Baddeley
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 4, 2001
      Yes - but you can join in the forum on this web site and it's a helpful
      conduit for feeding moderate criticism into car culture (e.g spooking them).
      Drivers are deeply divided among themselves - a broad church. As for your
      point about the BBC - it went commercial a long time ago ... caught a
      Transatlantic virus via Mrs T about 20 years ago ... but there are still
      people there who value the "impartiality" tag.

      Simon