March Issue of The New Colonist

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2001
      The March, 2001, issue of The New Colonist is online now at
      http://www.newcolonist.com This month's featured city is Washington,
      D.C., and you may be surprised by the love the city inspires in its
      permanent residents and perceptive visitors. Learn what life is like in
      the shadows of power, and how the US capitol is one of the more diverse
      and attractive cities in the country it governs.

      Richard
      http://www.living-room.org
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      "Life is complicated and not for the timid."
      Garrison Keillor
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
        The March issue of The New Colonist is online and available now at
        http://www.newcolonist.com

        This month we present a special issue on The Sustainable City. In it we
        examine the characteristics of a healthy city, the ways citizens can
        help make their own city healthier through personal actions, and the
        experiences and philosophies of the editorial staff. We also include a
        feature article on Green Roof Systems, and a paean to Mr. Rogers , who
        died at age 74 last week, and to his neighborhood, as well as
        editorials, Citysongs, and the Roadkill Bill cartoon. Just click on:

        http://www.newcolonist.com

        Thank you.
        http://www.living-room.org
        http://www.newcolonist.com

        "Hope cannot be said to exist, nor can it be said not to exist. It is
        just like the roads across the earth. For actually there were no roads
        to begin with, but when many people pass one way a road is made."

        Lu Hsun