Help needed with database for Carfree.com

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2001
      Hi all,

      I've decided that it would be a waste of my time to learn
      Microsoft Access just to solve two small database problems.
      Is there anybody out there who could offer an hour or two
      of Access Visual Basic programming assistance? If somebody
      can get me through the syntax problems, I can handle the
      rest (I've done a lot of database work, but just don't
      know the Access incantations).

      Thanks,

      ###

      J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities