New article at Living Room

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2001
      I am happy to announce that an evocative and highly pertinent article by
      Simon Baddeley is now online at Living Room. Read his musings on time,
      technology, children, bicycles, and the good things in life at:

      http://www.living-room.org/sustain/wired.htm

      And then visit the rest of Living Room through our homepage at:

      http://www.living-room.org

      Thank you,

      Richard Risemberg
      Editor
      http://www.living-room.org
      http://www.newcolonist.com

      "There is more to life than increasing its speed."
      M. K. Gandhi