Re: [carfree_cities] Re: "Corpse on roof case driver is spared jail" Telegraph 30/01/2001

  • Simon Baddeley
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2 9:57 AM
      It is true and I have had it confirmed by the Chair of RoadPeace, Brigitte
      Chaudry, who told me by e-mail that the daughter of the victim is a member
      of RoadPeace and that they were well aware of the injustice. It will be one
      of the many frightful cases that will be used in the representations being
      made to the Home office Consultation paper on Road Traffic penalties.
      Simon