A planetary sustainable transport initiative and you!

  • ecopl@n.adsl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      Dear friends and colleagues,

      It’s time to begin to gather your thoughts as to how you are going to
      support one of the most promising planetary sustainable transport
      initiatives presently on the horizon – notably Earth Car Free Day 2001 which
      is going to take place on April 19th this year, barely 77 days, 11 hours and
      3 minutes, from the time we pen you this line.

      What can you do to cooperate and make this work without losing a lot of
      time? A lot! So, please do take the time to check into www.carfreeday.com
      and see how this great cooperative can be put to work for you, for your
      family and city, and for the planet.

      If you were impressed by the accomplishments in Bogotá over the last year,
      wait until you see what happens during and in the aftermath of Earth Car
      Free Day. And by the way, we need you a lot!

      Your partner is sustainability and social justice,

      Eric Britton

      PS. May we ask you to share this message with your networks. Thank you.

      The Commons __ technology, economy, society ___
      Eric.Britton@... <mailto:Eric.Britton@...> URL
      ecoplan.org
      Day phone: +331 4326 1323 Mobile: +336 80 96 78 79
      Voice/Videoconference/Data +331.4441.6340 (1-4)
      24 hour Voicemail/Fax hotline: +331 5301 2896