fireflies

  • Mimi Wolf
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2000
      I wonder if California used to have fireflies?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2000
        Mimi Wolf wrote:

        > I wonder if California used to have fireflies?

        Never seen fireflies in California...not that cars did them in, as I've
        seen them in autodependent suburbs in Missouri. It's too dry here.

        Rick
        rickrise@...
        Living Room Urban Ecology webzine: http://www.living-room.org
        "There is more to life than increasing its speed." (Gandhi)