RE: [carfree_cities] Avoidable Senior Citizen Deaths

  • 3L
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 4, 2000

      I tried to write to the Police website mentioned in the original message,
      typed a message in the comment box, but the 'submit' button didn't work.

      Putting the fault onto the inoffensive pedestrian is positively
      unacceptable. Drivers cause injuries, so they must bear the responsibility.

      Louis-Luc
    • Simon Baddeley
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 4, 2000
        Dear Louis-Luc

        Could you try

        Birmingham_metro@... - the newspaper email we didn't have before
        help@... the Royal society for the Prevention of Accidents
        a.j.ball@...> a West Midlands Police spokesperson number
        we now have

        Any letters would be much valued!

        Best wishes

        Simon

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 5, 2000
          Mark said:

          >"I didn't see you", is not an excuse; it is an admission of guilt. (of
          >reckless driving)

          yes, problem is that the police rarely treat it so

          ###

          J.H. Crawford Carfree Cities
          postmaster@... Carfree.com
        • Andy Morris
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 5, 2000
            That's what I would of written if I was more articulate :-)

            I hope you wrote to rospa as well

            Thanks

            Andy M

              From: "Andy Morris" <>