Re: [carfree_cities] FW: Harbor Transitway Has Everything but Riders

  • Mark Watson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2000
      The blue line, which I beleive is the most popular light rail line in the
      country, parallels the harbor fwy a few mi to the east. It only diverges a
      bit at the south end and ends in Long Beach, ~5 miles east of Wilmington.

      To me, it simply looks like people prefer rail!

      Mark

      Don't just mark time but use time to make your mark.

      Mark Watson __o
      `\<
      (o)/(o)

      mark_a_watson@... Seattle, WA, USA