Re: [carfree_cities] Paul Weyrich on "Smart Growth".

  • unno@uswestmail.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 28, 2000
      On Tue, 28 November 2000, "Ronald Dawson" wrote:

      ..."smart growth" is a new way of depriving property owners of their rights....

      Mr. Dawson,

      If you're in favor of individual property rights, (and at all religious), I hope you join me in "prayer" that Mr. Gore does NOT succeed in hid bid to steal the Presidency...

      Ronald Greek
      Yuma, AZ

      Signup for your free USWEST.mail Email account http://www.uswestmail.net
    • Ronald Dawson
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 28, 2000
        Ronald Greek wrote:
        >..."smart growth" is a new way of depriving property owners of their
        rights....

        >Mr. Dawson,
        >
        >If you're in favor of individual property rights, (and at all religious), I
        >hope you join me in "prayer" that Mr. Gore does NOT succeed in hid bid to
        steal >the Presidency...

        Well I'm some what religious, but I am Canadian. So my take on US politics
        doesn't count that much. Dawson