Cycling Map now online

  • Lanyon, Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2000
      The Ottawa-Carleton Cycling Map is now available online through the
      TravelWise web site in two versions -- one is a simple PDF of the entire
      map, and the other is an interactive version in cold fusion/html.

      We would appreciate any comments you might have about the appearance and
      delivery of the map.

      > Just click on the link below to jump to our "What's New" page, where you
      > can click on the Cycling Map icon:
      >
      > http://www.rmoc.on.ca/travelwise/whats_new/index.htm

      Thanks.

      -RL