Policy guidebook

  • Simon Baddeley
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2000
      I really recommend the following 60-page accessible practical and
      well-illustrated policy book sent to me by Claude Bochu at my request:

      Dekoster, J & Schollaert.U, Cycling: the way ahead for towns and cities -
      European Commission ISBN 92-828-8098-2

      Get hold of a copy via:
      Claude.Bochu@...
      European Commission