Toronto

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2000
      The New Colonist is featuring Toronto as our first Canadian Feature City
      in November. We are still in need of articles relating to city
      life in Toronto. If you would like to contribute, please send
      submissions to editor@.... Reprints are acceptable and we
      will gladly provide links to your web site or provide a free banner ad
      for reprints.

      We are also in need of a photo of the Toronto skyline.

      For more infoormation about The New Colonist, visit

      rickrise@...
      Living Room Urban Ecology webzine: http://www.living-room.org
      "There is more to life than increasing its speed." (Gandhi)