World's FIRST Car FREE City Happening very soon

  • Eco-Healthy-Sustainable Resort Cities
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2000
      World's FIRST Car FREE City Happening very soon

      Hi Everyone,

      We're preparing now to build the FIRST Car FREE City in the world.

      This City will also be the Most Eco-Healthy Sustainable Self-
      Sufficient in the world as well.

      It will also be a Dome City - a City built w/Geodesic Domes, & Other
      Alternative Bldg Systems.

      This City is designed for about 5,000 people, on about 1,000 acres
      (+/-) in the SE USA.

      For those of you are Seriously Interested in Direct Participation

      may join our egroup: DOMECITY

      If you would like to email me: domecity @...

      (I left the space in there so the email address will be fully
      printed out when you read it, I hope).

      Looking forward to talking with those who ARE Serious About
      Participation.

      Thanks for your time, Dan - Moderator DOMECITY