car culture class

  • princess keri
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2000
      I am a student at a college in portland,oregon and we have a program in which students can develop and teach courses not normally offered. For spring term I am proposing a car culture course.

      Please send me suggestions, articles, links to sites, magazine, book and documentary titles...basically I am not going to choose one title instead I want to pull together individual essays, chapters, and articles for reading and find guest speakers and documentaries to show.

      I want to cover the history of car culture and work towards discussing ideas of how to reclaim north american cities for people today.

      I know a lot of great things have been discussed on this list but I do not have time to read everything so I am going to unsubscribe and check the site once a week or something.

      Please respond directly to me so not to clog the list. If you live in the portland area and can suggest speakers I would be most grateful.

      Thanks for your assistance,

      keri

      www.chickclick.com

      Sign up for free email.