Subject: carfree day

  • Mimi Wolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2000
      I would like to submit the press release to our local paper in Palo Alto,
      CA. I feel certain they would print it. There is much discussion around here
      about resolving the congestion problem.
      However, the first question the reader will ask is, What is Denver doing?
      You can't start a press release with the word except. Be positive and start
      with the activities going on in Denver and then go into the rest of the US's
      lack of organization.
      We have several groups organizing bike to work days. Change doesn't happen
      overnight. The first job is to spread the word and get more folks interested
      in working toward carfree days.
      So, what is Denver up to?
      Thanks,
      Mimi Wolf