Media Awareness

  • Andrew Preble
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2000
      > What might we do in the next 10 days to direct media
      > attention to the glaring discrepancy between the world's
      > most resource-consuming nations and everybody else, with
      > respect to the observance of a carfree day?

      On suggestion is to send out press releases to major news networks, about
      alternative methods of transportation (not using a car) and also mention at the
      same time that world car free day is September 21. Or, if anybody on this list has
      connections to any news media networks, that can work fairly well also.
      --Andrew