Position Open at New Colonist

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      POSITION OPEN AT THE NEW COLONIST

      The New Colonist is an urban living webzine with a strong Urban Ecology leaning. We are in need of someone to help with marketing and promotional activities,
      including making contact with other websites, newspapers and magazines, chambers of commerce, city governments, etc. The rewards are all spiritual at present but
      there is the possibility of becoming a full partner in the enterprise.

      The New Colonist is edited by Eric Miller of The Urban Century (http://home.earthlink.net/~urbancentury/) and Richard Risemberg of Living Room (http://www.living-
      room.org). Please examine The New Colonist at http://www.newcolonist.com to see whether you want us as much as we want you.

      Contact Eric Miller at editor@..., or Richard Risemberg at webmaster@....

      rickrise@...