    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2000
      Dear Georgia-based writers or writers familiar with Atlanta...

      Next month The New Colonist (http://www.newcolonist.com) will feature Atlanta as its
      feature city. If you have any articles or ideas for articles we would be
      glad to consider them in this issue.

      Unfortunately we cannot compensate monetarily for articles yet, but we hope
      that won't keep you from submitting. We do accept reprints.

      We are also soliciting other submissions about city life for the September
      issue.

      If you haven't seen our site, its getting a lot of praise and we think
      you'll enjoy it too. It's at http://www.newcolonist.com.

      Please send any ideas or articles for consideration to
      editor@....

      rickrise@...
      Editor, Living Room Urban Ecology Web Magazine (http://www.living-room.org)
      Editor, The New Colonist (http://www.newcolonist.com)