Re: [carfree_cities] Hiyaz -- *Carfree*Cities* Review

  • Simon Baddeley
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2000
      I shall be doing a long review of Joel Crawford's book for local Government
      Studies, the journal of the Institute of Local Government Studies, School of
      Public Policy, University of Birmingham, UK - but probably this won't appear
      until the Autumn. Joel's book is my main summer vacation reading.

      Simon Baddeley