New Twitter feed for GRID

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22 8:35 AM
      Hi All--

      The GRID project that I have been working with for three years now has established a Twitter feed.

      GRID, to summarize, is an new integrated system of both managing ports and managing container flows through cities that almost entirely removes trucks from the freight movement scenario. In addition, if built out tot plan, it will move much rail freight through cities to underground electric systems, freeing neighborhoods form congestion and eventually allowing an opportunity to build carfree and car-"lite" greenways through Los Angeles (where we intend to site our first implementation).

      The Twitter feed is hosting news of relevant developments throughout the world as well as updates on the GRID project itself. Anyone interested in the nexus of commerce, freight movement, and sustaiable development will find it useful and interesting. View it at:

      https://twitter.com/GRIDInc

      For more overview on GRID itself if you are not yet familiar with it, see our still-in-porgress website at http://gridlogisticsinc.com , or read the following article of mine:

      http://www.newcolonist.com/GRID.html

      Thank you,