Photo show on the Miracle Mile

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2013
      Well, I've somehow talked himself into showing a few photos at a local coffeehouse in Bicycle Fixation's home turf in LA's Miracle Mile district. They feature the varied architecture of the area—and the area's architecture is eclectic indeed, even for LA!—and they are on display for a few weeks at:

      Muse on 8th
      http://www.museon8th.com
      759 S. La Brea Ave.
      Los Angeles
      Here's a map:
      http://goo.gl/maps/YJswA

      Muse has excellent coffee and teas, good pastries, and absolutely superb vegetarian and vegan entrées, from scrambles to wraps and sandwiches to chili and more. It's one of our regular places.

      There will be an opening on Friday September 6th, from 8:00PM to 9:30PM (or later if we feel good!), and fellow cyclist John Vu of Hungry Beat will be spinning vintage sounds for the evening.

      By the way, the place is bike-friendly, with racks available on both 8th and next door on La Brea (in front ofThe Little Bar, whose owner Angelo is a friend of both ours and Muse owner Jennifer).

      So drop by, say hi, enjoy some great food and music, and maybe even look at my pictures....

      See you there.
      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      http://www.SustainableCityNews.com
      http://gridlogisticsinc.com
      http://www.rickrise.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2013
        Okay, stupid editing goof from slightly rewriting the blog post! I've talked *myself* into it….

        ; )

        Rick

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2013
          Just a reminder about my little photo show at Muse on 8th tomorrow night. If you're in LA, and especially if you're in the miracle Mile, drop on by, look at pictures, listen to music, and socialize with a lot of nice folks!

          Cheers,