NIMBYs Simply Hate Everything….

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      I have been involved in fightingthe "bikelash" lies spread by NIMBYs here in LA, but even in New York, they indulge in manufactured controversy in their effort, I guess, simply to oppose for the pleasure of it. Quote on this article about a Second Street subway entrance:

      > "Enough. There is a reason why their first lawsuit was dismissed and why a judge threatened sanctions against their attorney for filing a similar, frivolous lawsuit," an MTA spokesman wrote in an e-mail to DNAinfo.com New York asking about the pitch. "The MTA has no interest in delaying a project that will benefit hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers in order to appease the parochial self-interests of a select few."

      http://tinyurl.com/jwfzhrx

      Rick
      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      http://www.SustainableCityNews.com