Great Adaptive Re-Use of Old Gas Station

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 8:59 PM
      This is the o\the sort of thing we should do with all that carchitecture that clutters the landscape: a defunct service station has been gussied up with some shipping containers made into offices and stores to become a co-working, retail, and event space:

      http://www.riversideservicestation.com

      Haven't been there yet (though there was a bicycle event there yesterday), but the pix look pretty good.

      Rick
      http://www.bicyclefixation.com
      http://www.SustainableCityNews.com
      http://gridlogisticsinc.com